Friday, November 17, 2006

Jungle fever

We went to a Bacardi Jungle party last weekend at the Lodi Garden Restaurant. We got to do a little celeb spotting with Mohammed Kaif in attendance. For other sport ignoramuses like me, he is the heart throb of the Indian cricket team. Chanda even cracked her way into the social pages of the Hindustani Times. The caption reads "THE KISS. Model Ani with friend Chanda. Check out his Abishek Bachchan hair band". The alice band has ARRIVED in Delhi. However many months after Becks started wearing it. Abhishek Bachchan (the even more famous son of Amitabh Bachchan who we saw in Varanasi) followed suit. Now everyone who is anyone is madly unearthing their sisters old alice bands and sporting them with panache.

6 comments:

Traveling Hoya said...

Wow - I can't believe your friends in India are so cool that they make the newspaper! OK, so I'm talking about myself, but I love that I'm featured on your blog. Thanks!

Lou said...

At least I'm almost famous by association!

Mummerina said...

how exciting!!! Thats one for the scrapbook :-)

Anonymous said...

Lou, where are youuuuuuu?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou!

Glad you are still having a blast - have an awesome holiday with your man!
Can't wait to see you in CT :)if only for a day!

Lou said...

I'm BBBAAAAACCCCCKKKK...... will be updating my blog shortly.